Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya im 16 hopefully getin a job soon but i wont have a lot of money comin in so wut can beef up my yj with without emptying my wallet sofar i painted the trim and hardtop and i plan to paint it grey this is it post any ideas

MySpace

·
Registered
538 Posts
start by bleeding your clutch. check your brakes and replace any worn parts. adjust rear drums and bleed system. change all fluids. engine, trans, rears. check all your lights and replace any bulbs. check cap, rotor, plugs, wires, filters. check belts and hoses.

ok its not beefing up but making reliable and youll know more about your jeep from crawling underneath..

·
Registered
44 Posts
iight bro im on the same situtation as u .. im 16 and got a lil bit of money but nothing crazy ... im riding around in a 94 yj ....im thinkin bout addin some lights to my bumpers... and ssome overhead lights... and i even want some interior lights bc the jeeps are so damn dark at night...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got my first jeep too. I don't have much money left after I bought it so I just might put some KC lights on the front bumper just to get it started.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Why does everybody waste money on lights that they will probably never use? Unless you take it trail riding at night a lot, they are kind of pointless. Spend your money on something worth it. Like repairs. :D

·
Vendor
5,533 Posts
and i even want some interior lights bc the jeeps are so damn dark at night...
It's been a long time. A really long time. But I seem to vaguely remember that when I was 16 I really liked the idea of a car with no interior lights. And really dark windows.

I'm off to hum some Meatloaf songs now...

Oh, and guys, congratulations on your Jeeps. Have fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts