Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some pics of the 95 yj i just bought 2.5 5speed soa with 35's what u guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the last pics i just thought would be funny cause i found a condom in there , thank god it wasnt used!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
Ahahaha!! Nice find man...

Very nice Jeep :) Looks like the guy new how to take care of a Jeep from what I can see.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i just gotta remember that stinger is there cause i get a little too close to the cars in front of me sometimes lol. the po said they had it for six years and not once had it in the mud

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you everyone ! now if i could get it to handle as good as it looks i would have it made

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does the bumper thingie throw it off? I would so be hitting crap with it
:rofl:
i wouldn't think so
uplifted just schooled me in my other thread!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Man that bumper is wicked! Take care of that Jeep like the po did. The condom was just a warning from the po lol, driving a Jeep like that, there are good things to come!

·
Registered
105 Posts
What they all said!!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Those pictures do nothing for that jeep it's alot nicer in person congrats 1-3 inches snow today Snow wheeling

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks everyone ! no snow wheelin today gotta get the tires on my mower so i can get the jeep in the garage lol
the bumper is pretty cool makes me wanna hit stuff :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts