Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, things have calmed down for me to catch up on my things. I sadly have to report that Sandy killed my rig.

but I was able to replace her with a 2012 COD

to be continued...

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Gotta love insurance

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dvdsjk said:
That's a hellova blank canvas buddy. Everything getting back to normal???
Slowly, but surely. Gas lines are down, people are rebuilding. The Belt Parkway has been particularly bad as of late. Wish I could figure out why.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NW JEEP CHRYSLER DODGE said:
What are your plans?
For now drive it. When the weather warms up, a Teraflex 3 inch lift and throwing on my 35s are in the plans. Hopefully I'll find a Warn 9.5 cti for the bumper. sPod and some lights. Dunno about OBA and dual batteries yet. Not too keen on 12+ solutions. We shall see.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Glad it turned out alright for you. I know there's a lot of peeps trying to get back to normal.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vin... What happened to the jeep ?
Caught in the storm surge. About 6 feet of salt water drowned my rig. The electronics were shot. When I was able to check out my rig, the wipers were pointing strait up, so something shorted out and turned them on. I called Allstate right away and they pretty much totaled it over the phone. "Level 4 salt water submersion."

·
Registered
873 Posts
Glad it worked out and you got a new ride...

I imagine you next step must be to remove all the ridiculous video game badges. Good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts