Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome all - I joined the club last night!! Drove the whole hour home with a smile on my face. Replaced the valve cover gasket today (that bolt in the back, in front of the firewall was a pain!) and am ready for more. Here she is!!

Does this look like a leak at the rear differential fill plug?

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
to me it just looks like seepage around the rubber plug...check your fluid level,clean around the hole and if the plug is cracked or old and hard then get a new one

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Great looking JEEP!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Agreed with the seepage. I recommend changing the fluid while you're giving it attention. Looks like it's time for some sanding and painting or rhino lining!! Enjoy your new rig bud!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your jeep, dont forget to wave at other jeeps in passing!Great looking rig!

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
I pass about 4 every morning and we all have the wave down now. JUst have to get all the new model drivers to play!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
jokerchief462 said:
I pass about 4 every morning and we all have the wave down now. JUst have to get all the new model drivers to play!!!
Agreed.. It's like everyone who drives a newer model jeep doesn't like to do the wave. I get more strange looks than waves from people who drive the new ones... But all the guys/gals who drive the older models wave every time.. What gives?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I can get the jk's to wave. Just have to be cool about it... that's why they got a jk. To be cool.

Great lookin jeep. Welcome to the fun.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Very nice looking Jeep! Welcome to the club man!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts