Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got rid of my 2008 Jeep JK to buy a new family car yesterday. We ended up getting a 2017 2.0 Turbo Subaru Forrester XL. Thanks to a fortunate (depending on how you look at it) turn of events we ended up needing another new car the same day so I was able to get a new 2017 JKU. I did not really get to choose the color since they only had one Unlimited Sport model with the power, tow, and connectivity group I wanted. It was the Rhino color. I was not crazy about it at first but it is growing on me. Looks much bluer in person.

I also had to get a hard top instead of my preferred soft top but I think the 3 piece top might be survivable.

I have already started adding some personal touches (grill vents, antenna, cellphone cradle) and have running boards and a hood protector on the way.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Congrat's! I love the blue in the Rhino, it's an awesome color. It was between that and red for me and I didn't decide until I ordered. Enjoy!:thumb:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrat's! I love the blue in the Rhino, it's an awesome color. It was between that and red for me and I didn't decide until I ordered. Enjoy!:thumb:
I did not choose this color, but it is growing on me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts