Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like it. I have $235 into it for the grill and Line X. I need to trim around the headlights a little because they had to be adjusted up in order to fit the grill and now point up in the air. Thinking about adding a Jeep emblem to it also. Maybe a red one?

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've seen this with a different color, but what would be cool is painting the top "brow" part to match the body and put a black emblem!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like it. I have $235 into it for the grill and Line X. I need to trim around the headlights a little because they had to be adjusted up in order to fit the grill and now point up in the air. Thinking about adding a Jeep emblem to it also. Maybe a red one?
I have a 2016 Jeep Rubicon with painted fenders and within 2 months they are scratched, chipped and scuffed..... I wanted the flat black plastic fenders but couldn't get them on this model. My plan is to take the fenders off and have them painted with Line X and that should do the trick.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The guy that did my grill said he would charge $75 per fender for Line X. You need to make sure they add the UV protection to it so it doesn't fade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts