Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
why are everyones yj's so much cleaner than myn? do you wash it?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With pride I do!I keep this baby i great condition no mud or any rocks for her!Only has 24,000 miles on it.I take it out and drive through town every once in a while and it seems like more times a year,started out driving it about once or twice a year to four or five days every two months and now I think its gonna become a once a week affair! I really like showing it off around town and the waves honks and smiles that the people that have known this thing for years give off.One day i will build up an offroading beast but not this one!:)

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
You need to at the very minimum put some longer shackles on there or you're not going to have any fenders left.

·
Registered
486 Posts
are you running wheel adapters? they look like JK wheels.
24,000 miles? wow.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup thats exactly what they are the 17's off the jk's i had to get 5x4.5 to 5x5 adapters with 1 inch of spacing but i like them.I am fifteen and this belongs to my dad though she is slowly becoming mine.....or so i hope:).he bought it 2 months before i was born and never used it as a daily driver,it kinda just sat rotting away for the last eleven or twelve years but shes coming back slowly but surely :)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Good for you,glad to see somone your age involved in jeeps. You do know it gets worse as you get older?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i kinda figured that but i figure that by the time im thirty ill be ridin in an xj or tj on the sand at the padre island seashore here in corpus

meow what do you think of that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts