Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is my first post but I wanted to show everyone what I picked up. This is my first Wrangler and I cannot believe I waited this long to jump on one. Its a 97 with 106k, 6/5, 2.5 Skyjacker, 31 inch Interco's, blah, blah, etc. Anyways I look forward to learning from you guys. Thanks for the great site! I need some upper doors and some mirrors. Where should I start looking at (Best people to buy from)? Here is a pic.....

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

Great looking Jeep. Congrats. Start your search with Craigslist.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome! I like the jeep, looks good. Quadratec.com is pretty good, lots of stuff there. Once i find something on that site i like i check amazon. Usually its a little cheaper and has free shipping on most the stuff i've bought

·
Registered
64 Posts
4LOW97 said:
Hey guys this is my first post but I wanted to show everyone what I picked up. This is my first Wrangler and I cannot believe I waited this long to jump on one. Its a 97 with 106k, 6/5, 2.5 Skyjacker, 31 inch Interco's, blah, blah, etc. Anyways I look forward to learning from you guys. Thanks for the great site! I need some upper doors and some mirrors. Where should I start looking at (Best people to buy from)? Here is a pic.....

[/IMG]
Welcome! I cant see your pic.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice Jeep... I need those fender flares.

·
Brewing, Skiing & Jeeps..
549 Posts
Nice Jeep dude and welcome...Black out the headlight trim and it will look sick. Especially with the red paint!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! :wavey:

Nice Jeep dude and welcome...Black out the headlight trim and it will look sick. Especially with the red paint!
I agree. It just takes a few minutes, and some spraypaint. Those rings really 'pop' on red & yellow Jeeps, after they get a coat of paint on them!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can I put factory flares back on after these Bushwackers have been installed without a bunch of holes? I really want tube fenders front and rear but that's about last on my list. The top and interior are my projects for this winter. Is there any market for used aftermsrket TJ parts? I have a cold air intake, a throttle body spacer, fender flares, etc. Thanks for the compliments fellers.......

·
That WF guy.
21,557 Posts
The flares you have are bolt on as they use the factory mounting location. No cutting or drilling required. The factory flares will bolt right back on without "extra" holes.

As far as your used "parts", yep they'll sell. Just post them up in the classified section once you have 15 post (must have 15 post before you are allotted permission to post in the forums classifieds section.) Most all jeep part new/used, stock/aftermarket will sell and most of the time quickly.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would be interested in buying your flares.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will be intersested in selling these plares but prolly not till Spring. I want to finish up the interior on this thing before I get carried away on the outside. Ill be sure to give you first shot at them when the time is right.

·
Registered
33,540 Posts
Nice looking Jeep, welcome to the forum!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts