Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd introduce myself to the TJ forum. I've been a member for about a month now, since I picked up this '03 TJ with 53K miles. This is what she looked like the day I bought her.....

So far, I've added a Pro Comp 4" lift, 15x10 Fuel Revolver wheels, wrapped in 33x12.50 BFG KM2s, Smittybilt XRC front and rear bumpers, and Hella head lights. Here she is today.....

Next mods planned are a winch....Probably a Warn VR8000, SYE and driveshaft. I'm not a big fan of the dropped transfer case.

·
Registered
623 Posts
GREAT looking Jeep.

How much did you have to drop the TC to get the vibes out?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Ehh it doesn't look that different :) but if its a 4cyl or even a 6cyl you should consider gearing and if you plan to wheel a cclip eliminator kit for the dana35

·
Registered
304 Posts
Great looking jeep! Love the all red with black wheels. Very nice.

·
Registered
86 Posts
It's funny how the first pic is an innocent looking stock jeep in a parking lot. The next pics are a BEAST at a GAS PUMP!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Good looking ride !

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
:dance:great lookin Jeep....I am a fool for red jeeps...got a 97 and 06 both in red

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
What a difference wheels,lift and bumper makes.Looks good with red instead of black flares for a change.What do you have for spec's on that bad boy? Good luck with it!:thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts