Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The video link works great Justin! That's a nice app for the lights....hmmm.

-Steven

Thanks Steven, my daughter really liked the app and she generally doesnt like mods. Next step is hooking up the navigation etc, the leather then a hood like yours. Btw, I just went through your whole build, your jeep is awesone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Just thought of a name for my jeep but need some opinions on a mod. Going to name the It HOG WILD but am wondering if it sonething would look nice. I have a friend that dies lettering, pinstriping , silver leafing etc. you know how rubicons say rubicon and side of hood, wondering if it would looks nice to get hog wildon side of hood in black turned leafing and outlined in silver.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Holy cow. What a ride. That looks great.

Thank you, still have some things to before its finished but am happy with how its turning out so far. Just ordered a custom license plate for it that says HOGWLD

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Next up is katzkin interior install, itll be here friday. Also need to get the speakers navigation system and back up camera installed. After that planning on a lift, interior led lighting, a custom subbox subs and amp rack.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Holding off on the katzkin install because going to have the katzkin headrests embroidered first. Today I installed brass knuckle grab handles by CMM

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Put on bushwacker cowl armor and back armor, was to dark to get pic of back armor but not sure i like the back, had to cut it to make it fit since they are designed for factory parts

·
Premium Member
3,104 Posts
Love the details, keep up the great work:thumb:

-Steven

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Love the details, keep up the great work:thumb:

-Steven

Thank you, was worried how the pinstriping would turn out as never seen a pinstriped jeep but it looks great in person, modern arte did a nice job on it

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Today i had the kenwood navigation system and four polk audio 6.5s installed. Sounds great but i plan to do a little more to the system

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Look what arrived today, three 12" polk audios. once the amps arrive will have a custom box made

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Something like this but for three 12s and two amps. Thinking a sloped amp rack in front with sunk in places for the amps all upholstered in black leather.

21 - 40 of 257 Posts