Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I’ve been buying Jeeps since 1983 & it was new CJ-7 Renegade, had just about every generation its been evolving from that super simple CJ to a robo jeep, the last brand new Jeep i bought was an 93 XJ flame red, i bought a 2020 Overland Tuesday in firecracker red , it is very smooth especially with the street tires that’ll have to change & has more comfort than any Jeep I’ve owned except my 91 Grand Waggoner. I love the open air concept of Jeep so nothing else will do.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Lookin' good opened up like that. Congrats!

Reactions: Sasquatchewan

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know this encroaches on personal, but would you mind letting us know what % below sticker you were able to get your Gladiator?
They gave me a high bit on trade in but paid msrp 53,350

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Below sticker? In Texas they are marking these up thousands above MSRP it's ridiculous.
Several Dealers around Houston was marking 5k to 15k above sticker. Made me so sick I’ve never even paid sticker price but at least they moved money toward my trade. If i had patience and waited a year or more than all the craziness would subside. But it’s what i wanted.
Also i didn’t think i would have those off-road pages on my Overland but i do

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
Several Dealers around Houston was marking 5k to 15k above sticker. Made me so sick I’ve never even paid sticker price but at least they moved money toward my trade. If i had patience and waited a year or more than all the craziness would subside. But it’s what i wanted.
Also i didn’t think i would have those off-road pages on my Overland but i do
Congrats bud..I'm getting one and overlanding the hell out of it. I bet your one happy camper. Personaly I'm getting the Stingray I already have a decal for the hood but im gonna wait it out a year or two but congrats!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I talked to a local Houston dealer yesterday that I bought my last jeep from. They said they would honor my Costco membership car buying program on a new gladiator. Basically 5% off msrp. Only thing now is I have to wait for the Hydro-blue to go into production. So as soon as it is open to order they will call me and finalize. Third time using the Costco buying program. Great way to buy a vehicle that is in high demand. On a secondary note. Toyota would not honor this program on there Tacoma TRD Pro. Only on the lesser models. So They lost that sale. Even though I had already bought 4 cars from that dealership.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I added my 285/75/17 Ridge Grapplers & AEV Borah wheels on the Gladiator the backspace is a little different so they stick out just a little, but i like the look i have a level kit for the front coming.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I talked to a local Houston dealer yesterday that I bought my last jeep from. They said they would honor my Costco membership car buying program on a new gladiator. Basically 5% off msrp. Only thing now is I have to wait for the Hydro-blue to go into production. So as soon as it is open to order they will call me and finalize. Third time using the Costco buying program. Great way to buy a vehicle that is in high demand. On a secondary note. Toyota would not honor this program on there Tacoma TRD Pro. Only on the lesser models. So They lost that sale. Even though I had already bought 4 cars from that dealership.
Man that’s cool i didn’t know about Costco :atomic:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts