Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got a 99 sahara.. kept it all stock except a headunit all of highschool..

my first mod was adding foglights

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i installed a xm radio

and a new speaker bar

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i ordered a set of foot pegs off mr clifford (dpg offroad)

also took off my busted running boards

and installed a cargo net for when i got a top on

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i installed a 2'' procomp suspension lift and 1'' wheel spacers

installed a custom brush guard and took off my jugs

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
installed a sony cdx-gt61ui xplod headunit and 4 sony xplod 5 1/4 speakers (2 in the dash and 2 in the speaker bar)

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
things left to install:
1. 1'' bb

things im buying this friday:
1. center console with sub
2. teraflex discos
3. pro comp steering stabalizer

things to buy this summer:

1. new carpet and slush mats
2. seat covers
3. airraid air intake
4. airraid throttlebody spacer
5. dynomax katback exhaust
6. front tube fenders

ill keep you guys updated =p

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Damn man, that's baby is looking good! Also, that's one helluva a list you still have to complete. It's going to look purdy when you get those fenders done. :cool:

:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yah i kno.. theres more that i want to do to it tho =X but i figured in a month and a half.. ill have all that list installed =D oh and ty =D

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well.. when i got the speaker bar it said it had a 6'' speaker.. but when i took it out of the bar.. it matched my gf's dad's 5 1/4 speakers that he put in his jeep.. and they sounded great so i went ahead and got the same speakers =D

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
2. teraflex discos
3. pro comp steering stabalizer
don´t buy the teraflex discos. a friend had them and they became very noisy only after about 1500 mls. the jks quicker discos are better.

i wouldn´t buy the procomp steering stabilizer. go with a rancho or OME. they are softer and give a better ride on bad roads.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the info nick..

the only reason i wanted the procomp steering stabalizer was to keep everything procomp.. but there isnt much of a price difference so i think i might get a different one..

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
u definately talked me into the jks discos tho =D

ive heard bad things about teraflex discos elsewhere.. but im workin on a limited budget.. i only make 400 a week and i spend about 300-350 a week on my jeep.. as long as its summer anyways.. gotta try and get it all before i go back to college =/

but spending the extra 30 to save money down the road sounds better..

also the suspension i put on rides ALOT smoother than my stock suspension.. im sure after i add the 1'' bb it'll get a little rougher

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I just took out my carpet and was going to get new carpet but thought that it would just get dirty again so I got this molded rubber tub linner. I still need to install it but if you like i'll get some pics when I do it this weekend.:D

·
Registered
2,228 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I just took out my carpet and was going to get new carpet but thought that it would just get dirty again so I got this molded rubber tub linner. I still need to install it but if you like i'll get some pics when I do it this weekend.:D
Husky liners?

I have them and they work great and save a lot of time on clean up the only thing is I wish they had more protection where my heel goes under the skinny I think within 5 more months it might have a small hole but then I would still have had them for over a year

·
Registered
839 Posts
but im workin on a limited budget.. i only make 400 a week and i spend about 300-350 a week on my jeep.. as long as its summer anyways.. gotta try and get it all before i go back to college =/

I hear ya, im trying to get as much done on my jeep as i can before going back to college too, and im workin with the same budget you are as i also make about 400 a week. It's tough to do some serious upgrades with that kind of budget :( Good luck to you!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts