Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
hehe.. 400 a week is if i work a regular day.. when i go out of town (which is 90% of the time) i get drive time =D

i found out this weekend im going back to illinois and stayin there 2 days.. going to 2 different towns.. the drive time alone will add another 18 hours to my paycheck =D

so add that on top of my 40 hours a week i get paid for (which i only work about 32-35 hours a week)

=D i love working for my best friends dad LOL

and thanks for the link sahara.. i was actually looking at the type of lining but couldnt find it for under 220$... i think im gonna go ahead and get that instead of new carpet.. i wanted to rhinoline it but if i ever go to sell it.. the person who buys it could never take it out..

and johny.. its not that hard to do any serious upgrades.. i mean 3 weeks of work and you'll have enough money for a NICE lift =p

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
airaid air intake and throttle body spacer= waste of money.
ill need to add the airraid intake for my front tube fenders..

im ordering the set from tnt customs so that i wouldnt have to weld anything or cut anything.. its a full bolt on set

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
ill need to add the airraid intake for my front tube fenders..

im ordering the set from tnt customs so that i wouldnt have to weld anything or cut anything.. its a full bolt on set
There ya go...;)

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I'll get some pics when It's in all the way.The bad thing is it's molded to fit but has to be cut to fit around every thing.pain in the ass cutting it.:flipoff:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
hmm that doesnt sound fun..

i planned on just gettin black carpet instead of tan carpet bc it wouldnt show as much water stains.. also i was gonna get husky floor mats that fit better than the stock pos's that came with my jeep =/

now after hearing you gotta cut the the rubber

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I just took out my carpet and was going to get new carpet but thought that it would just get dirty again so I got this molded rubber tub linner. I still need to install it but if you like i'll get some pics when I do it this weekend.:D
still show me the pics of how it turns out plz.. =D

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
well.. another week and a half and ill be somewhat done with the interior.. ordered the console today..

also half way done ordering suspension parts..

ordered a new steering stabalizer and adjustable rear swarbar endlinks

next on the list: (for friday)

rims/tires

left for this summer:

slushmats
front tube fenders
airraid air intake
jks front discos

waiting on the exhaust and tb spacer until xmas

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
What wheels and tires are you going with?

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

gettin them from dpg-offroad =D

wrapping them with cooper ats 33x12.5

i have dayton timberline l/t on it now

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Those are gonna look good. :cool:

:D

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
yep.. im excited =D

should already have 45 hours on this weeks paycheck.. but i have tomorrow off =/

hope it doesnt rain thursday or friday

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Post up the pics as soon as you get them on! :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
Man I like those wheeles, I can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
wow this thread is old =D

painted the d44 with satin black rustoleum

unbolted and pulled the d35

got my diff covers and painted em satin green rustoleum

the diff covers look sexxy =D

oh and i did the brights/fogs mod that everyone was doing 2 weeks ago

in two weeks ill be heading up to cedar point (ohio) and on the way back home ill be picking up my hp dana 30 =D

im not quite done doing the d44 swap.. i broke a bolt and i gotta go to the dealership tomorrow to see if they got one.. its pretty much all in except 1 upper control arm bolt, the shocks, trackbar, and new brake pads..

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
nice man, i don't think i want you to come to the badlands now :rofl:
you're gonna make us look bad

is that axle gonna be done in time? what gears you gonna run?

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
heh =p its open its not locked unfortunately..

yah its under my jeep.. wont be done with the swap until tuesday when my upper ca bolt comes in at the dealership.. then ill be getting my matching hp 30 front in 2 weeks..

ill be running 3.73s instead of 3.07s so its a little improvement.. not including stronger axles

the bolt was $8.70 but with my dads chrysler discount i got it for 4.17.. chrysler discount is 15% but i use to work with the parts department manager's wife back in the day so he hooked me up with a little bit better of a discount =D

21 - 40 of 65 Posts