Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my first jeep and my first brand new vehicle. First off the sun rider soft top is amazing, letting the sun in takes seconds. Gas mileage...its a jeep. The jeep wave, nothing puts a smile on my face like getting waves from another jeeper, My wife says its like we joined a cult unknowingly. Also when you park in a parking lot and come out and other jeeps are parked next to you. All in all I am in love:flowers: the hill start assist took some getting used to, at first I hatted it but now that I am used to it I love it. On a side note my wife wants me to get a tattoo and I told her I will get a jeep tattoo with the kids names or something...I am in love and addicted thank you jeep

·
Registered
876 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. I've been there about 9 years so far. I turned off my hill start assist after I killed the engine a couple times. I can do it myself just fine. X2 on the waiting for the tatoo.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I am actually considering naming my next child "Wrangler"... or "Unlimited"... haven't decided yet.

I joke but it is nice to see a new owner so happy. I got mine 3 weeks ago and love it.

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
I am actually considering naming my next child "Wrangler"... or "Unlimited"... haven't decided yet.

I joke but it is nice to see a new owner so happy. I got mine 3 weeks ago and love it.
Well with a first name of Wrangler and a middle name of Unlimited, you could call the child Dubyu for short. LOL

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
pat_smith1969 said:

Lmao you could get away with it with "Tj"

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
true I have no idea about the tattoo, I find it hard to get something so permanent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts