Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the head replaced about 2500 miles ago and its back confirmed by the dealer. Goes in next week to get a closer look.:facepalm:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Same here. I have about 500 or so miles on mine since the head replacement. The head was replaced this month. The ticking seems to be louder and on the passenger side this time. Has there been anything discussed concerning the passenger side head?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
can you both please post the part number that's listed on your repair sheet. if it ends in AC we're in trouble. mine was replaced about 6 weeks ago as well. i thought my passenger side was ticking, but it may just be in my head.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Blastek said:
can you both please post the part number that's listed on your repair sheet. if it ends in AC we're in trouble. mine was replaced about 6 weeks ago as well. i thought my passenger side was ticking, but it may just be in my head.
Good point about it being in your head. I was thinking the same thing. Read too much on this site and you'll be convinced your Jeep has every problem listed.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yep, I'm about to order a 2013 JKUR but if this is the AC head that has gone bad I'm not going to spend 40k to have this headache. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these are AB heads that have gone bad.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Same here. I have about 500 or so miles on mine since the head replacement. The head was replaced this month. The ticking seems to be louder and on the passenger side this time. Has there been anything discussed concerning the passenger side head?
Well this is really bad. If it was this month it has to be the AC head. Sh*t!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
either way it completely blows the percentages out of the water

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well this is really bad. If it was this month it has to be the AC head. Sh*t!
I am under the impression it is the passenger side head that is ticking now.

·
Registered
848 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
no one ever seems to come back with a part number so we can confirm anything.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
ITT: The sky is falling! :hide:

Stop panicking before you are given all the details.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts