Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing how I hate these BFGoodrich Mud Terrain Tires.. But I like the Rims/wheels.. OEM 5 spoke Rims (Rubi Knock-offs) or the "X" (s) option rim.. Seen here:

I've wanted something with more of a street feel.. We're still along away away from actually getting new tires.. and I know many of you like the Mud terrains.. So my deal is.. trading your rim/tires for our rims/tires etc..

Condition?.. well the two front tires and the spare have about 10,000 mile or less left on them.. while the two rear tires are brand new and have less than 10,000 miles on them. Mind you this how we bought the jeep (used)

So have something a bit more street ready for us and you can have our Mud Terrains.. btw; 255/75/17's Load C

Our ultimate goal is to have 265/70/17's Load E installed..

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update:

Ed Myers one of our newest JWN group members has just agreed to swap out his tires (Goodyear RS-A's 255/75/17) for our (BFGoodrich Mud Terrains 255/75/17)

Waiting on the final word from the "boss".. Can't wait to get rid of those Mudders..

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Image Above: After a bit of cleaning and a shine.. these tires look brand new. RedJeepGirl and myself couldn't be happier.. Thanks Ed our newest JWN member.. For saving the day. Great swap!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts