Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like a turd that I haven't done this yet. Been busy at work. That said, here's my YJ.

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How'd you rig those speakers?
They are 4x6 marine speakers, so they would have fit behind the dash too had 2-3 of my bolts on each side not been rusted off. I ended up using the template provided with the speakers to dremel out a hole just big enough to surface mount them and bolted them in that way.

When I get my new DD Dash kit, I'll be doing the same thing. I love that surface mounted look.

Denis

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whoah holy shackles batman!!!
No crap! That goes with the craptastic 3 inch body lift that came from the previous owner.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Get yourself a good lift dude... I wouldn't be surprised if those shackles just crapped out on you even going down the road...

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Get yourself a good lift dude... I wouldn't be surprised if those shackles just crapped out on you even going down the road...
Definitely in my 2012 roadmap. I'm just weighing out the options right now on which lift to get. I definitely want to do a 4 inch suspension lift in place of the 4 inch body lift. Just looking at the best choices for me in terms of cost, reliability, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts