Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 1992 Wrangler YJ, 4.0L 5 speed. About 168k miles. I just put a new Bestop on, and I am planning on putting on AFE cold air intake, Hella 700 driving lights and a new console. I plan to put 2.5 lift on later and at least some 31's. Currently has 30's that are in pretty good shape, so going to get some use out of them. Also planning to paint this Spring, Dark Grey. Let me know any thoughts or ideas you may have.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice. I have the same Jeep, year, engine, and color.

I have 31"s on mine. It handles much better and still will hold 75 on the interstate, not always uphill though.

If you're looking to get rid of that radio, I'd be interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 93 2.5L, i just had a question on the heat vents below the radio/etc.. i dont have that in my yj, do only certain models have that? or is it an aftermarket item

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice looking Jeep! I have a 95 YJ, looks very similar although now that I have looked at yours it gives me some ideas on what I need to work on next.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I actually live in Helena, so we should get together. Are any of you members of C.A.O.S? I have thought about joining, just havent yet. I am not much on fixing Jeeps, but would like to learn some things to maybe save money down the road. Hopefully I can add the Hella driving lights, AFE air intake, console and few others things after Christmas, but only if Santa thinks I have been somewhat good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts