Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My navigation just stopped working. Giving me a error message that says cannot unlock map data or something like that. Thing is I've had it for 9 months, bought it new and has 8000 on it today. I know things break, but I've been waiting a month for a replacement and called customer care and they told me it would be another month before they get one to ship to the dealer. Wth? Just very frustrated, I suggested they put a 730 unit in it and send me on my way but they weren't having that. Anyone else had problems with their nav? Or having to wait months for a warranty repair part?

·
Registered
3 Posts
In the last couple of weeks our navigation randomly decides if it's going to work. Once you start the car it will work for the durtion or it will not. There's no error message. The screen looks like the default screen with company information. Everything else on the head unit works fine. I guess the trip to the dealership is in our near future since I don't have a wrench for that!

Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts