Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a brand spankin' new MyGig 430N RHB head unit. This unit has navigation, sirius, a hard drive, USB input, aux input, CD/DVD, etc. It is still brand new from Mopar and has never been installed in any vehicle.

This head unit is a direct plug and play replacement for any JK. It includes a GPS/Satellite antenna which installs over the soundbar (only necessary if your JK doesn't already have factory nav & sat). Again, the unit is in pristine, completely untouched condition. The screen still has the factory protective plastic on it. If you recognize this posting, it's because I sold this unit a short time ago- but the buyer changed his mind before I had the chance to ship it. I am only selling this item because I recently found out that my wife is pregnant, so obviously I need money more than fancy Jeep toys right now!

Price is $850, which includes shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.

*Brand new 430N RHB units retail for over $2000 (see here: AM/FM Navigation with CD, DVD, MP3, HDD, and 6.5 Touch Screen (RHB), RADIO. AM/FM/DVD/HDD/NAV/SDARS. Install Time 1 hrs. Navigation Kit; Navigation Kit - [RHB]; Radios. Fits: CHRYSLER (2007-2012), DODGE (2007-2012), JEEP (2007-2012), . # 82212477)

*Read more about the 430N RHB here: Owners - Quality - Media Center 430N (RHB)

I am unsure of whether this unit has blue or green backlit buttons. Green would match your JK's dash, but the buttons could possibly be blue.

·
Registered
298 Posts
what does this head unit go to.what i mean by this is.when you turn it on is it going to say jeep,dodge,ram,chysler,etc.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have never installed it, so I can't say for certain.

My understanding is that it will read the information from your Jeep and the splash screen will display the Jeep logo automatically. (I get this impression from reading other threads where people have purchased used units from Dodges or Chryslers- the splash screen showed the Dodge or Chrysler logo the very first time they plugged it in, but after a couple of seconds it switches to the Jeep logo and stayed that way.)

Since this is an unused unit, my guess is that the screen will start out black, and then immediately show the Jeep logo the first time you install it, and then always show the Jeep logo afterwards. If you were to plug it into a Dodge Ram instead of a Jeep, I imagine it would show the Dodge logo instead.

·
Registered
298 Posts
ok let me see what is going on with my jeep purchase today from the dealer and ill let you know.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update on this: No longer for sale. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts