Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been new Wrangler shopping and found a couple that I like, but they both have power windows and locks. I didn't think you could get those. Can the doors still come off with power windows and locks?

I'm in Arizona and was planning on pretty much leaving the doors off most of the time anyway and getting some of those tube doors. I have another car for when it rains or is cold here.

Does the rear seat come out or fold flat? Can you fold down the front windshield on modern ones?

I'm looking for a Willys Wheeler with an auto tranny (bum knee, no more clutches for me) and AC and that's it. Looks like I want package 24K with auto and AC added.

I like pretty much every color there is. Bright colors contrasted with all the black looks fantastic, especially in the bright sunlight here, but tank and anvil and that dark grey look really good with military style decals in a satin finish.

I think I like all black the best with a black interior, even though it will get hot here in the summer. The last two trucks I bought, I wanted black but ended up with red both times.

·
Super Moderator
8,237 Posts
Doors and windows still come off. Rear seat comes out in 2 door.

I am in Scottsdale/Phoenix area - welcome!

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Yes. The doors can be removed if you have power windows and locks.
On a 2dr the rear seat can be removed or it can "tumble" forward, not flat.
The windshield can be lowered, but it's a procedure to do.
Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts