Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it now has 780 miles. First tank average 17.5mpg, second 18.6. Mountains in WV it had no problem holding 70 mph in 6 gear. Go pentastar! Today I becomes nacho grande. Pictures will follow

·
Registered
215 Posts
What part of WV are you in Wander? Good looking rubi, can't wait to see a pic of the final product!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your Dozer is exactly what finally decided on (also in WV). Is the picture outside a good representation of the color? It looks like a darker version of 2011's yellow (maybe a touch of orange) ..... correct?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In in NC drove thru WV. These are the fox shocks from terra flex. On the alignment lift now. Bring on the brain damage

·
Registered
144 Posts
wanderlust said:
In in NC drove thru WV. These are the fox shocks from terra flex. On the alignment lift now. Bring on the brain damage

Sweet looking setup!!
So how does the lift feel on the street compared to stock? Better, worse? Also will it hold 6th gear on hills with those 35's?

·
Registered
257 Posts
NICE!! What did that set up run with install?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looks good, who did the work?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm looking into those shocks as well. Read on another forum someone was having rubbing issues with 35's on the front shocks. Have you noticed anything, or is it all good? Btw looks awesome!

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Looks good, who did the work?
He did it himself, let me tell you all this guy knows his stuff. I'm definitely adding him to my list of people to hit up when I do mine.(Daggo, Jimbox be prepared for lots of pms coming your way) If he was closer I'd let him do my JK when the time comes. Plus he's a really cool dude to talk to.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No rubbing on the shocks, drives almost stock.6th gear is ok over 55mph. Was able to get about 5 degrees of caster and still maintain a decent front pinion angle. Have to use suspension limiters in the rear or you will drop a spring . Total setup is around the 2500 plus tires and wheel spacers

1 - 20 of 29 Posts