Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,432 Posts
I dub thee...Fred! There, all done.

Just having fun with you. The names I call mine wouldn't be allowed here.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
I say drive it awhile first. It will eventually name itself. Took me nearly a year to figure out what my Jeep's name is. It was all the water crossings that did it. "Driftwood"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm all very good ideas :) I think I might just drive it a while and let it name itself. I do like wave runner though

·
Registered
247 Posts
I seen Navy, it's blue, and I seen the water in the background of your picture. Goodluck with the new TJ!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Old Yeller, just to mess with people's heads.

How about Babe like the big blue ox?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I have an 04 TJ X Willys Edition. Don't know if you're old enough to remember the show MASH but the company clerk Mailed a Jeep home one piece at a time. His name was RADAR O'RIELEY. So my Jeep is named Radar.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have an 04 TJ X Willys Edition. Don't know if you're old enough to remember the show MASH but the company clerk Mailed a Jeep home one piece at a time. His name was RADAR O'RIELEY. So my Jeep is named Radar.
Mines an X Willys edition as well. :) Not too familiar with MASH though haha. But yes km gonna let him name himself in time :)

·
Knows a couple things...
49,409 Posts
To me, a Jeep's name is earned & given by those around who you wheel with. Kind of like a culmination of its traits, habits, style of wheeling, the owner's style of wheeling, etc. It can't just be named with a cool name, a fitting cool name is earned over time... it just doesn't happen over night. I still can't figure out how my Jeep became known as the Geezer Jeep though. :confused: :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To me, a Jeep's name is earned & given by those around who you wheel with. Kind of like a culmination of its traits, habits, style of wheeling, the owner's style of wheeling, etc. It can't just be named with a cool name, a fitting cool name is earned over time... it just doesn't happen over night. I still can't figure out how my Jeep became known as the Geezer Jeep though. :confused: :D
Wow that's so deep :') haha but so true!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts