Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
'Squeaky'

Man that thing looks clean!

Someone should come up with one of those 'name generators', you know like what's your Spirit Wolf Name

·
Registered
67 Posts
Vanessa...

I think of slutty redhead names, and she's a redhead that will let you get all up in there anytime you, she'll let you take her top off whenever you want, and she wont complain about getting dirty

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vanessa... I think of slutty redhead names, and she's a redhead that will let you get all up in there anytime you, she'll let you take her top off whenever you want, and she wont complain about getting dirty
i love it!!!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Vanessa...

I think of slutty redhead names, and she's a redhead that will let you get all up in there anytime you, she'll let you take her top off whenever you want, and she wont complain about getting dirty
Tiffani

·
Registered
293 Posts
Eva... Like that sexy red head wrestler... Bet she could tackle a few big... hills

·
Registered
628 Posts
My kid wanted to name my red LJR "Sriracha" and my wife shortened that to "Cha Cha."

Not sure I will use either, but not a bad thought.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have to say "Chris" just because I want to convince someone to name their Jeep after me...:dance:

But going along with the previous redhead comment, how about "Ginger"?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have to say "Chris" just because I want to convince someone to name their Jeep after me...:dance:

But going along with the previous redhead comment, how about "Ginger"?
That's racist.... Lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ummm...didn't realize redhead was considered a race...:doh:

·
Registered
721 Posts
I thought of Red Rocket before when I was posting Squeaky, but RR is a bit um 'lewd', no?

That said how about Red Rover. Or just Rover.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts