Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide if I should clean these up and paint or get new. They do have bolts going thru the rocker panel so that's an issue if I buy new ones...

Thanks for the help again...

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,512 Posts
clean up and paint, don't really look that bad at all.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Those holes in the pinch seam are no big deal. I'll bet it used the factory holes.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Idk what that cutout underneath is for. They do not drop down tho. That would be great if they did lol...Thanks for looking. Maybe I'll see a part number or a Manufacturer when I take them down,.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Idk what that cutout underneath is for. They do not drop down tho. That would be great if they did lol...Thanks for looking. Maybe I'll see a part number or a Manufacturer when I take them down,.
They may be disconnected, ir they may have bad motors, but they look the world like Rock Slide steps.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Those are Rock Slide Engineering step sliders. The control box for them should be under the rear seat, passenger side

Those look like the original series.
To replace will cost you $1800.00
Keep them and get them working.
Great customer service and will help you to get them working.

They work fantastic. Makes it very easy to get in and out of the Jeep. Momma will be very happy with them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dam, seller never told me. Thanks! I'm out of town now...bb home on Sunday

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quick update...The sliders are tack welded up. So I'll get a zizzzz wheel and see if I can get them working. Hope it's just a motor issue. RSE says they have motors for these but that's all the spare parts they have. Now I just need a day or 2 without interruption....lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts