Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to name my jeep, but cant think of any names. Its blacked out. I thought of the Black Pearl and Skellington but thats it. I want the name to go where it says Rubicon on the hood, because mine does not say that.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
blackula

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Hmmm....

How about blacky blacky biggidee blacky?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
With names as bad as these...I suggest leaving it blank.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
One time only. Just for you. Man names. No kiddie shit here. Thump your chest when you say these, and breathe deep, for it may be your last breath:

Thor: Scandinavian god of thunder

Odin: Scandinavian god of war

Perun: Slavic god of thunder, lightning and war (pretty much an all-purpose dude)

Jeep: What I call my rig

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
^ and I'm black yall....

that was an awesome movie.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Spook

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
SHADOW

The Dark Knight

Black Stallion

I don't know. Maybe just JEEP like someone said above

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Let's say I call my Jeep...hmm...Stan. With me?

Before bed, if I crack the seal on my garage door, and go, "Night, Stan." Will Stan hear it? Will Stan do anything other than sit there, grinning his dimwitted steel bumper grin?

Of course not.

Stan's a moron. A vehicular simpleton. Stan is to retarded what peanut butter is to jelly. Stan's a mental midget, if such a designation even applies to a Jeep, which it doesn't, cuz a Jeep is – all said and done – a cinderblock with an engine.

Stan don't know dick, to put it bluntly.

But, what if Stan does know a thing or two? Hmmm...

Why waste precious brain cells naming your Jeep? Already, you gotta remember internet and e-mail and bank account passwords. Throw Stan on top of all that, pile him on, and it's just...too much. A man's head could explode.

And what happens if, down the road, you meet a Swedish dude named Stan? You become best friends. You become confidants. What then, huh? Confusion. That's what. Chaos.

Think about it. All of a sudden you're on the iphone going, "Later Stan!" and the Jeep is like, WTF, later? Does he hate me? Did I do something wrong? Did that two-legged prick just sell me?

Unsure of your love...uncertain of your commitment, Stan begins to doubt himself. And you. When you turn left, he shimmies. On the freeway, he rattles and drifts. Stan is doubtful. Stan makes his feelings known by refusing to cooperate. Stan feels jilted, and lashes out at you the only way he knows how: he drives like a turd.

By this time, it's gone way too far. What are you gonna do, rename him Frank? No. Of course not. Time for the Mossberg, or a flame thrower...at which point, everybody loses.

Best not to get into the whole "name" thing at all, IMO.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Maybe he meant to say:

X2
:rofl:

And accidentally hit 58 more keys, that just happened to be the exact same as a post above? Possible, I suppose.

Looked troll-like to me. Had him in my crosshairs. Took the shot.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
@kbwwolf that's the best post I've seen on this site.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts