Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one make the film to place over the nav screen to keep finger prints off the actual screen.

thanks

·
Registered
406 Posts
Never heard of it, and wonder "why?"
Seriously, why would you? The screen itself doesn't pick up finger prints hardly at all, and it's not in any real danger of being scratched.

I supposed you could order a screen protector for your iPad or tablet and cut it down to size, but then again... why?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never heard of it, and wonder "why?"
Seriously, why would you? The screen itself doesn't pick up finger prints hardly at all, and it's not in any real danger of being scratched.

I supposed you could order a screen protector for your iPad or tablet and cut it down to size, but then again... why?
had one on my Camaro nav screen and it makes it easier to clean. its like the one that is on it now which came from the factory, but its not an exact fit

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have had my Jeep 10 months and the screen is exactly as day one. It really doesn't get dirty or finger prints... and if mine doesn't, most shouldn't because my fingers tend to gunk up all my touch screen devices like nobody's business... not sure why. I'm a grodey dude I guess. lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had my Jeep 10 months and the screen is exactly as day one. It really doesn't get dirty or finger prints... and if mine doesn't, most shouldn't because my fingers tend to gunk up all my touch screen devices like nobody's business... not sure why. I'm a grodey dude I guess. lol
great, thanks for the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts