Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending several years wheeling Moab (and CO and NM), I'm heading back there for the first time since moving to NC 6 yrs ago!:dance:

May 17-28 there's a small group of us heading out there ... Want to join us?:popcorn:

Details:
Me and another guy are going to leave NC on Thursday, 5/17, stop in Boulder to pick up a friend, and shoot for pulling into Moab Friday evening, 5/18. We plan on wheeling some of the 'somewhat' harder trails on that Saturday-Monday, 5/19-21 before heading into the backcountry with a Land Rover friend of mine. Later in the week, we're going to hit some of the milder runs (at least what I consider milder runs - maybe Hells Revenge, Rose Garden).

Trails on the list we're considering the first weekend: Behind the Rocks, Rusty Nail, Golden Spike, Moab Rim, Poison Spider ... maybe even Pritchett if we have the right mix of experience and people.:punk:

If you're interested in getting together for some trail rides (or even a brew), particularly that first long weekend/1st part of the week, post up here or PM me. I'd love to put some faces with names ...

Hope to see some of you out there-

T

1 - 1 of 1 Posts