Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hurricane Sandy keeps getting stronger, just wanted to wish all the Jeepers (and everyone else) well and hope you guys took the necessary precautions to be prepared for the storm. Stay safe and god bless.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks. It is pretty rainy and windy here in right now Maryland, and the storm is supposed be get a lot worse. My Jeep is now in the shop for a water leak under warranty. I am driving a 2012 Chrysler 200 that was given to me as a rental until I get my Jeep back.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Jeep is fueled and in the garage. Girlfriends new X1 is also in the garage. By default my A4 is outside taking on the storm. Sitting inside watching the wind and waiting for power to go out.

Looking forward to checking out the aftermath.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Drove the jeep to work today and looking forward to the drive home in the next 2-3 hours. Should be fun in the wind gusts and heavy rain! Perfect for 4H!

Was planning to camp out tomorrow to meet the delivery guy brining my new wheels and tires but, they are most likely closing due to the storm. Meaning I get to drive her to work again tomorrow and reschedule the delivery.

I lived in Tampa for 12 years and Miami for 4 so this is really just routine for me by now!

I'll get everyone some first hand pictures if anything good around here actually happens!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nothing in the DC Area just a few branches down... Prayers for those in NJ NY MA etc!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts