Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this hole thing. I don't know anyone else with a jeep, would anyone be willing to help me out show me what its really like?

·
Registered
459 Posts
There are literally tons of jeepers in Tulsa check out extreme4wheelin.com

·
Registered
107 Posts
Im a fairly new owner too. I hit disney with extreme 4wheelin on go topless day and it was a lot of fun. I feel horribly inexperienced in comparison though hahah. Are you near the tulsa area?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I keep hearing good things about Disney, I may have to burn some fuel sometime! Pretty good drive from Ada area. Love all the pics from there for sure looks fun.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I keep hearing good things about Disney, I may have to burn some fuel sometime! Pretty good drive from Ada area. Love all the pics from there for sure looks fun.
It was a blast for sure but I'm bummed that I haven't been able to go back. I need to make friends with some more experienced people that could help me out on the trails because I'm still a newbie. :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
No just a FB Group.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just search jeepers anonymous on Facebook to find the group. If they ask you can tell them heather basgall referred you. Otherwise they may not approve the request to join.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts