Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi one and all: NEWBE:wavey:> At 65 years young purchased my 1st Jeep. Always wanted one and life was passing by so??? Traded my '04 Nissan Frontier CC and purchased a 2011 Wrangler Sport 6spd.
Love the Wrangler Sport Hardtop. Perfect for my needs (fishing & hunting). Easy to remove top pannels make for a great open air ride....luv it! I'll likely NEVER remove the rear of the hardtop but this so far is a blast.
BUT: I need a good dog barrier. I've taken out the rear seat as I will never use it, and I need to keep my American Bulldog/Hound mix in his own area.
Any ideas or suggestions on what to pick up would be appreciated. thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
cu in oz said:
Hi one and all: NEWBE:wavey:> At 65 years young purchased my 1st Jeep. Always wanted one and life was passing by so??? Traded my '04 Nissan Frontier CC and purchased a 2011 Wrangler Sport 6spd.
Love the Wrangler Sport Hardtop. Perfect for my needs (fishing & hunting). Easy to remove top pannels make for a great open air ride....luv it! I'll likely NEVER remove the rear of the hardtop but this so far is a blast.
BUT: I need a good dog barrier. I've taken out the rear seat as I will never use it, and I need to keep my American Bulldog/Hound mix in his own area.
Any ideas or suggestions on what to pick up would be appreciated. thanks.
I know you don't plan to take off the back now but I bet you will be curious eventually,try it, love it, and do it all the time haha. Congrats on the new jeep! For you,not taking the back off, it might be a waste of your money to buy a whole cargo net system but I know lowes and tons of other places sell a bungee chord net for holding stuff into the bed of a truck. You could get that and either strap it to the roll cage pillar behind the seats or zip tie it to it. That could be a cheap way to keep your dog in the back

·
Registered
114 Posts
This has worked well for us. It's a Raingler

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the great ideas. I sort of am partial to the tubler style dividers. Many thanks on great suggestions. I'll post when I get set and perhaps be able to help another newbe. The nets do look simple and easy......hummm.......decisions.
240 miles and I AM IN LOVE!!!!! I'm already getting better milage that I got on my Nissan Frontier!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts