Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, the wife and I have a free weekend this weekend (parents are taking the kid) and I wanted to know if there is any cool trails we could hit with pretty scenery, possible camping or nearby hotel, etc etc. Somewhere mountainy or something. No mudding or anywhere where solo wheeling is a no-no. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Up to 3 hours from NYC/North Jersey is fine if the place is worth it. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
NFRs2000NYC said:
Hey guys, the wife and I have a free weekend this weekend (parents are taking the kid) and I wanted to know if there is any cool trails we could hit with pretty scenery, possible camping or nearby hotel, etc etc. Somewhere mountainy or something. No mudding or anywhere where solo wheeling is a no-no. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Up to 3 hours from NYC/North Jersey is fine if the place is worth it. Thanks in advance guys.
Wheeling anywhere solo is a no-no.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Bear Mountain, Rockland County

·
Registered
404 Posts
No but but if you go up to the light house the view is breathtaking , there is one place that I used to go on called cheesecoat it has a small trail

·
Registered
404 Posts
NYC , did you find a trail to go to this past weekend?

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NYC , did you find a trail to go to this past weekend?
Negative ghost rider. It was a beautiful day out, and due to lack of mountain trails, I took out the s2000 instead. I missed having mega horsepower so I decided to take it out. I usually only have one chance a year to bring her out, so it was nice having an extra day.

I guess if I make a move out to Colorado sometime in the next few years I'll be able to enjoy some nice trails and enjoy myself. Sad that we have nowhere to really wheel except mudding at the barrens, which like you all said, can't wheel alone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts