Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, me and a buddy took my 97 TJ to the river for a little canoeing a couple Saturdays ago. After our float, we returned to my Jeep to load up and realized that my Jeep had been broken into. They stole my CD player and my ash tray ( who the hell steals an ash tray??? ) They didn't just remove the CD player, they took the whole middle part of my dash off with them. I can find another ash tray online. I'm just having some trouble finding the middle part of the dash. Any suggestions or leads as where to look? Thanks

·
Registered
300 Posts
I hope the thief installs the stolen CD player and it burns his jeep to ground with him in it. I hate a thieves.

Your best bet will be a salvage or wrecking yard. Or maybe someone on the forum who is parting out a wrecked TJ. Good luck, I wish I had a spare middle dash cover to give you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, the CD player being didn't bother me that much ( $100 from Wal-Mart ). I just don't understand why you feel the need to **** up all the other stuff. I've looked around at some junk yards but I'm not having any luck finding wrecked TJ's here in Alabama. Thanks for the reply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts