Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...for a 2013 JK with base stereo. I am installing a new deck and I can't seem to find a part number from Metra or any other company.

·
Registered
681 Posts
With the base audio system, you will want the Metra XSVI-6522-NAV. It can be purchased at a local Best Buy for around $75, or you could probably order it online for closer to $50 or so. You will also need an antenna adapter, Metra part number 40-EU10, and a dash kit - the Metra 99-6511BB (only at Best Buy stores) has both the single and double DIN kits for the same price as one.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I got one for my 2012 for only a few bucks. I am installing my brothers system and would like to use the same one. I know the harness you are talking about, but mine is much more simple. I don't want to have to take the dash apart to find the number.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Metra 70-6502... though this harness may not be the same in the '13's. This harness will not create RAP circuit from the CAN BUS, so you will have to find switched ignition from somewhere else - really you're just rigging it up to save $30 bucks - the CAN-BUS isn't complete anymore without the XSVI interface I mentioned above.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that should work! Thanks. I will wire it to the cig lighter like I did last time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts