Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Lusting for a new '13 Jeep Sport 2dr up here in New England... want to order with just the options and color I want... which dealer would you guys and gals recommend to go to within the Mass / NH border area? Also, any idea how long it would take from order to delivery? Thanks all for any responses, and sorry for this being a first post before introduction,

J

·
Commercial Member
1,045 Posts
I'm in florida, so I can't recommend a dealer, but i can suggest a method that I used. I would email 5-10 dealers in your area, provide them the options you want and ask for their best quote including using a tread lightly membership which will net 1-2% below invoice.

Immediately throw out all dealers that don't follow your request. Most dealers ignored my request and called the house and tried to get me in the dealership, or said they would beat any price without expending the effort of providing a quote.

Out of 10 dealerships, 3 followed through as I asked.

With those three, I then followed up, asked questions on the process, jeep features, etc., went in for visits. I narrowed it down to the one I felt most comfortable with that was knowledgable, prompt, and respectful, despite being an hour drive and $400 more than another dealer.

Good luck, it seems to be a painful experience unless you find a good respectable dealer.

Folks rave about Fields Jeep on the forums, but it,s quite a long way from New England.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got mine from Quirk in Braintree Ma.
Ordered Sept 2 came in Oct 18
Black 2013 unlimited Sport S
Auto
Hardtop
Max tow
Alpine Stereo
$29,500
Eric is the GM