Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pretty big build, had shop lift jeep again due to settling ect. I noticed the sway bar felt loaded, should not be the case with anti-rock on street. I looked at endlinks and noticed arm is really angled down (more than pic shows). I was under the impression with jeep on ground the arm should be parallel with frame, if that is case I need to go up 1.5-2" and need about a 16" endlink (14" rod). I am lifted 6.5"-7" on 42's.

Pic is with jeep on ground

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a pretty big build, had shop lift jeep again due to settling ect. I noticed the sway bar felt loaded, should not be the case with anti-rock on street. I looked at endlinks and noticed arm is really angled down (more than pic shows). I was under the impression with jeep on ground the arm should be parallel with frame, if that is case I need to go up 1.5-2" and need about a 16" endlink (14" rod). I am lifted 6.5"-7" on 42's.

Pic is with jeep on ground
I was more concerned about when flexing, its more angled than pic shows.

·
Registered
280 Posts
with that height / amount of lift you probably require longer rods for the endlinks ; unless those are already the 8.5" rods within the endlinks, you can get the longest Currie offers and fine tune by turning to shorten the heim joints

If it's shorter or at more of an angle down than you shownin picture , yeah, you probably don't wanna" flex" it to maximum until you get yourself a couple of these

http://www.currieenterprises.com/CE-9901RD4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts