Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need Dealer Recommendation For a Repair................. L.A.- Orange County Ca.

I am looking around and asking if anyone can suggest a dealership for repair work in the Los Angeles - Orange County area.
We have a 2013 that needs to be looked at by a *good service department*.
***Chrysler has a case worker working with us and they are asking where we would like to take it to...which dealer?***
We live 5 minutes south of LAX but are willing to go about 60 miles out if needed.
We have already went to....

1) Huntington Beach Jeep
2) Torrance-South Bay-Scott Robinson Jeep
3) Bob Baker Jeep in Carlsbad...93 miles away

We would like to give it 1 or 2 more tries.

Is Don-a-Vee in Placentia still a good dealership to go to? They were about 15 years ago.

Thank you for your help.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Just curious why you do not like the three that you have already tried? Were they unable to trouble shoot the problem? We live in Vegas and ended up buying our Jeep out of Midway down in San Deigo, so I have some concerns of my own on the two dealers that we have to choose from in Vegas.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just curious why you do not like the three that you have already tried? Were they unable to trouble shoot the problem? We live in Vegas and ended up buying our Jeep out of Midway down in San Deigo, so I have some concerns of my own on the two dealers that we have to choose from in Vegas.

That is the reason. They could not or would not come up with a answer to where the problem is located at on the engine-trans area.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don-a-Vee.....?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts