Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so it's long so I'm going to copy and paste. Everything needs to go and I want to make some damn deals. If your serious just ask whatever you want. If your not sure please don't waste your and my time. Thanks

First, I have a driver, passenger and back seat for a 97-06 wrangler, in good shape, the driver seat has some wear. Gray, mounting brackets included. I also have a stock front bumper with end caps, glove box strap, pair of side steps i believe for an older wrangler, stock tires and rims (black), good condition half upper for a cj/yj, and a ported 10" sub box. I also make paracord accessories you may commission me to make you custom straps/etc. also brand new rugged ridge fogs, but I'm debating keeping them.

I also have BMW M rims and tires. They are a classy upgrade and not all out over the top. Pirelli tires are almost brand new, probably about 90-95% tred. 18" rims, are staggered (back are wider than front). Looks aggressive yet classy. They are standard bolt size for 6 lugs, bmw has the same pattern for 6-lug since the 70's. will also fit other German cars like vw.

Every price is negotiable, or for trade for wrangler items, cool army stuff, or antique guns. 8602561246 - Will

1 - 1 of 1 Posts