Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had my jeep for about 7 months now and have yet to figure out what I want to do with it. I know I'm wanting to level or lift it as well as bigger tires. I'm in need of any suggestions with numbers of everything and pics of others builds. As soon as I can save up the money to buy the mods I'll be adding them to the jeep. (I'm 16). I've learned all of these parts and fixes (as I have already broken the transfer case linkage) are very expensive. So I'm in need of a low cost, but high "effect" setup. Any and all suggestions are much needed. PLEASE HELP!! This is it currently. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Use the jeep mainly for a daily driver to and from school and practice etc. gets taken off road 2-3 times a month.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I went with a 2.5" rubicon express lift with the shocks. pro comp wheels and 35x12.50r17 Toyo Open Country Mt tires. I love the set up. Gives a great look and functional on and off-road. If I'm assuming, correct me if I'm wrong, this jeep doesn't get taken rock crawling. I wouldn't sink all your money into any major mods and wouldn't change a piece of the driveline of the jeep. I would stay with about a 2.5" lift and 33s or 35s. Either way it'll do what you want it to. I'll include a pic of my jeep. Feel free to PM me with any other questions. I'm 19 so I understand what your situation is like.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went with a 2.5" rubicon express lift with the shocks. pro comp wheels and 35x12.50r17 Toyo Open Country Mt tires. I love the set up. Gives a great look and functional on and off-road. If I'm assuming, correct me if I'm wrong, this jeep doesn't get taken rock crawling. I wouldn't sink all your money into any major mods and wouldn't change a piece of the driveline of the jeep. I would stay with about a 2.5" lift and 33s or 35s. Either way it'll do what you want it to. I'll include a pic of my jeep. Feel free to PM me with any other questions. I'm 19 so I understand what your situation is like.
how big of tires are those? 275?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts