Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am new to all of this. I am looking to buy a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2007+ for $20k or less with less than 70k miles. Where is the best place to look? I am from Raleigh, North Carolina and have been looking on websites like cars.com for a month and cannot find one. Any advice helps. Also if anyone here is selling what I am looking for let me know! Thanks

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Cars.com, Autotrader, Craigslist, local dealers. That's about all you can do but you're going to have a tough time filling all the criteria for that price.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright thanks for the help... Will continue my search! Was set on a 2012 Wrangler 2 door for $19000 but saw it was rated the most dangerous car in America... Looking for a 4 door now.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Alright thanks for the help... Will continue my search! Was set on a 2012 Wrangler 2 door for $19000 but saw it was rated the most dangerous car in America... Looking for a 4 door now.
Don't live your life in fear or by others opinions. Many smart people on this forum and around the world drive 2 door Wranglers. My 18 year old has a 2003 TJ and I don't consider myself a bad parent.:happyyes:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Wranglers get some of the highest crash ratings out there. I also don't let Consumer (Mis)Reports sway my opinion a whole lot. They can be pretty biased.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It would be good if you could find one that the original owner was selling so you could get some history on the Wrangler and get an idea how it was serviced and treated. Dealerships recondition their vehicles so much that is it sometimes hard to judge.

Test drive some 2 door and 4 door Wranglers and also some with the 3.8 and 3.6 engine and see what you like best. The 3.6 came out in 2012 and is a step up from the 3.8.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts