Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Commercial Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a trail cover for my jku. I was looking at the Smittybilt, but a buddy of mine said that it won't fit if the soft top plastic rails are on the jeep. I need a cover for those nights when there is a chance of rain and I don't feel like putting the doors back on. I was also looking at the Bestop cover, will that work with the soft top rails still on?

Erik

·
Registered
793 Posts
I have a best top and it works and fits like a glove. But to do that the soft top must be removed 100%. Not sure about the rail's but if your removing the top you might as well remove the rails.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have a best top and it works and fits like a glove. But to do that the soft top must be removed 100%. Not sure about the rail's but if your removing the top you might as well remove the rails.
i just ordered the bestop. are you saying that it will not fit unless the whole soft top is removed? will it still fit as long as the soft top is just folded down?

·
Commercial Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope not, I just ordered one as well

·
Commercial Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Please let me know!

Thanks

·