Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My wife and I are in California and we want to get a 2012 or 2013 unlimited wrangler very soon. we test drove the sport unlimited, sahara and rubicon and have been leaning towards the sahara but we want silver or cherry red with a black hard top and those with black hard tops are few and far between. I have been told by one dealer that the Sahara is better for regular street driving and by another that the sport unlimited should not drive any different than the Sahara. The sport unlimited would have more black hard tops available.

Anyone have any thoughts on the how these different trims drive. 99% of the driving will be on the regular road but we want to take it on jamborees and off-road at times.

Is there a better place for me to post this?

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Sahara's have the painted fenders and I always worry about how well the color/paint would hold up offroad in brush, tree rubs, etc. So that could be what that dealer was talking about.

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
Drivetrain is the same. Saharas come standard with AC, power windows/locks, color matched fenders and hard top. Sport would allow you more freedom to option it out how you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts