Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone i have a 2000 2.5L straight 4 banger. My alternator has recently died and I'm looking at getting a new one. I'm not sure what the stock amp of the alternator is that is in my jeep. was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what i should get. I want something aftermarket and with more amps, i plan on having more lights on it later on and a winch. As of right now i have to 135watts kc lights on the windshield. so if anyone has any suggestions on what i should go with please post.
Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello everyone i have a 2000 2.5L straight 4 banger. My alternator has recently died and I'm looking at getting a new one. I'm not sure what the stock amp of the alternator is that is in my jeep. was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what i should get. I want something aftermarket and with more amps, i plan on having more lights on it later on and a winch. As of right now i have to 135watts kc lights on the windshield. so if anyone has any suggestions on what i should go with please post. Thanks[/QUOTE

Try a mean green

1 - 2 of 2 Posts