Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months on this forum and researching, I am about to order my fist Wrangler. It will be a 2 door JK Sport S, Billet with half doors. After serious consideration, I realized that I did not need a Rubicon for what I intend to use it for. More of a DD/Fun "toy" with top down etc. I will not be going off road too often and if I do it most likely will not be crawling.

I don't like the tires and wheels that come with the Sport S. (Anyone want to buy?). So I am looking to get Duratrac 285/70/17. I also intend to get after market wheels with the proper backspacing so nothing rubs. I am having a hard time deciding whether to get black or silver wheels. I like the black, but not sure if it's too much with the black fenders. Does it need to have some silver in there? I do not want it too shiny or chrome looking. I have narrowed my choices down to Pro Comp 7069, MT Classic III, Black Rock 908 machined (these have a little black in with the silver) and ION 171 (This have black and silver as well). I also like the AEV Savegre in all of the colors, but at times they look to "spaceshippy" to me. I have all of the photos below.

I would love opinions and thoughts on these, including the quality of each of these products.

Also, if there is anyone out there with a silver Jeep with any of these wheels on them please post.

I would also like to level this Jeep. I do not want a lift but would like a leveling kit. Is the regular Teraflex kit enough or do I need the Spring version?

Thanks for the help.

ProComp 7069

MT Classic

Black Rock

ION

AEV Savegre

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shoot. Looks like I put this in the YJ section. Could a Mod move it for me? Sorry about that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts