Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the best lift kit (in your opinion) to fit a 37-38" tire and still be comfortable enough ride for a daily driver. I was leaning toward the RK X-factor lift, but have since heard some not so great things about the kit. Budget for the lift is anywhere from $2k-4k with shocks. I am located on Guam so i am limited to the type of terrain my Jeep will see for the next couple of years. To recap, i am looking for a lift kit best suited for 37-38" tires, comfortable for a DD and can handle the Guam terrain (Mud, small hill/ledges).

·
Super Moderator
14,567 Posts
I don't know what you heard that was "not great" about the 3.5 X-Factor, but that is in excellent kit and with some flat fenders you can run the tires you are talking about.

You should also consider the Metalcloak Gamechanger ARB edition.

Those are both ultra premium lift kits that will do what you want it to do.

The Synergy Stage 3 4" kit will handle 37's with stock fenders or 40's with flats.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Metalcloak is geared more towards a smoother ride hence the dual bushings, they absorb more vibrations and imitate stock setup with much better articulation. RK is more off-road and in my opinion is the best kit on the market at this time. But being the best is only in my situation, I am a weekend warrior so RK fit my style better then the rest. ARB makes some great kits too, definitely with ride in mind...ever been to AU? Flat dry and everything is days apart.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I'm looking for the best lift kit (in your opinion) to fit a 37-38" tire and still be comfortable enough ride for a daily driver. I was leaning toward the RK X-factor lift, but have since heard some not so great things about the kit. Budget for the lift is anywhere from $2k-4k with shocks. I am located on Guam so i am limited to the type of terrain my Jeep will see for the next couple of years. To recap, i am looking for a lift kit best suited for 37-38" tires, comfortable for a DD and can handle the Guam terrain (Mud, small hill/ledges).
The RK X-Factor is a great off road lift. It's what I run and I have plenty of room for 37s. But I like rocks.

If you're not into rocks, more overland, I would look at the AEV 4.5" lift.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
My RK kit treated me very well, I would not hesitate to use one of their kits again.
Awesome off road performance and still rode well on the street

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lift choice is very subjective. I favor RK but MC, synergy, Currie, TF, Evo All make good stuff.

PS unless you ask on that other forum where EVO rules all and everybody else is crap LOL
I'm assuming you're talking about WAL?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts