Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the situation.... Last summer I spilt a thing of chocolate milk inside my 09 Jeep Wrangler. * I KNOW I KNOW*.. Anyway.. I cleaned it all out of the vents, door, and removed the drivers side interior carpet. I washed, and steam cleaned the carpet multiple times. This winter, I noticed the smell again. ( Sour Milk Smell)... I can't manage to get it out.

I now want to just replace the carpet so that I don't have to worry about this issue any longer. Doesn't anyone know if I can order just the driver side portion? Or do I have to order the entire kit.. Does anyone know where I can get this?

any help would be great.

Thank you

·
Registered
772 Posts
A while back I was watching one of those weekend shows that works on cars/trucks. These guys were fixing up an old pickup cheap like. They took the carpet to a car wash to clean it then took it back and hung it up to dry. It looked good on tv reinstalled. They said it was all good. As I recall, they found the money to pay the car wash up in the dash. Evidently previous owner used the ash tray to hold change and it must have jump back inside the dash and collected quite a pile of change.

I Line-X'ed my tub. Spilt milk...bring it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
With how easy it is to remove the entire carpet-I'd suggest removing and you can use a pressure washer from a distance (min 3 ft away when spraying) and you should be good. From Mopar-it's all one tub-not portions.

·
Registered
116 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts