Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. After reading more than a few threads about waves. It seems that JK and JKU owners are getting a bad rap for not waving. I myself wave at every style Jeep. Just wanted to hear from fellow Jk and JKU owners and their thoughts.

·
Contorting Member
242 Posts
Always wave, always have. Even do it accidentally when I have to drive the other vehicle.

I do the same thing. I drive my CJ and JK often, but on days I'm in my 2006 Toyota Taco, I find myself waving at Jeeps and they look at me like I'm stoned.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I waved to quite a few people on my first big trip. I would say that only half of the JK and Liberty owners I saw waved back. The TJ and CJ crowd was a little more enthusiastic :wavey: .

·
Registered
17 Posts
My other mode of transportation is a Motorcyle, so the wave is very natural to me. I wave at every Jeep, regardless. However, very few wave back

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yep, that's been a question of mine. I wave at the Wranglers, but should I be waving at Liberty's, Compass's... etc? I've done that a few times a folks just look at me like... Do I know you?
I've also found that most women do not wave back. Is it the "Stranger Danger" effect?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I moved from Upstate NY to Louisiana. USNY was really good about the wave, but no one did it down here. After 2 years of waving to them anyway, they are finally waving back (to me at least). They probably think I'm crazy. . .

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
TCJK11 said:
I moved from Upstate NY to Louisiana. USNY was really good about the wave, but no one did it down here. After 2 years of waving to them anyway, they are finally waving back (to me at least). They probably think I'm crazy. . .
Go Louisiana! Woo hoo

·
Registered
806 Posts
I wave at any Wrangler I see.
Rob ...

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Just letting y'all know, they have shut down wave threads before. That's why they have an official wave thread. :wavey:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Wave threads suck.

·
Registered
995 Posts
oooooooh
though this was a nono
Mod?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·