Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have experience in CD removal from HU? I have 2014 with premium sound without uconnect and it won't cough up my CD. If I mash disc on the HD it displays NO CD and when I hit the eject button it says EJC and thats it.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Fold a piece of tape backwards over something thin that will fit into the slot (like a credit card). Press the tape covered object down onto the CD and see if you can pull the CD out as you hit the eject button. Search on You Tube and there should be a video.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Here's how I did it, though YMMV. worked numerous times for me, and is similar to the previous post.

Take another CD, slide it in low and about 3/4 Or until a lot of restriction, hit eject and lift it while tipping it slightly towards you, at the same time sliding it back out. Took the stuck one out first try 100% of the time. Then I stopped putting that CD in my player. It was Van Halen's "Van Halen". My old copy was just a bit too thick for the player as no other CD ever got stuck, just that one, every time.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Here's how I did it, though YMMV. worked numerous times for me, and is similar to the previous post.

Take another CD, slide it in low and about 3/4 Or until a lot of restriction, hit eject and lift it while tipping it slightly towards you, at the same time sliding it back out. Took the stuck one out first try 100% of the time. Then I stopped putting that CD in my player. It was Van Halen's "Van Halen". My old copy was just a bit too thick for the player as no other CD ever got stuck, just that one, every time.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
Your Jeep was trying to tell you that VH 1 is the only CD you really need to listen to.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts