Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy in NY is REALLY looking into buying a Jeep Wrangler 2 Dr. sport soon.

Has to have
-Power Conv. group
-Manual Trans.
-Radio with Bluetooth.

I priced this out on the Jeep website and it came in around $30,000 MSRP

What is a fair price he should be haggling towards? It just seems every dealer he talks to is a dirtbag shark trying to bait and switch him and just becoming a not fun experience. Unfortunately the guy/dealership I bought mine from 3 yrs ago has left the business and the dirtbags filled in his place.

Any help would be appreciated, I'd really like to get my boy into our Jeep family!!!

·
Administrator
16,969 Posts
Join Tread Lightly and receive 1% below invoice.

OR

Negotiate for 1% (or better) below invoice (not sticker, invoice).

There are many websites that will provide you with the invoice price of all models and their options.

• If financing I would suggest he talk to his banker to find out rates/credit rating before going to a dealer.
  • I would also suggest that he knows the MSRP & invoice price of the Jeep he's looking at before he goes to a dealer.
Knowledge is power.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet thanks my boy blue!!!! The number I came up with after going to Truecar.com was $26,918 as 1% below invoice. This is wonderful at least he has a place to start now!!! Much appreciated Blue baby!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts