Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 wrangler tj its mainly stock Exept for the 31"s I have. I want to buy a rough country 4" N2.0 complete suspension lift. The kit includes

Kit Contents
Front:
Lifted coil springs
Lower fixed control arms
Solid tubular transfer case drop kit
Extended sway-bar links
Hardware
Rear
Lifted coil springs
Lower fixed control arms
Track bar drop bracket
Extended sway-bar links
Hardware
Shocks
(4) Premium N2.0 series

I want to know what else il need for my jeep to be woods ready.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Depends on how off road your going to be going. Make sure you have good recovery points and recovery gear. Might be a decent investment to get a winch if you want. Maybe some armor for the tub. Just depends on what your overall goal is.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Slip yoke eliminator, cv shaft, upper adjustable control arms, extended front brake lines...umm, probably a couple things I'm forgetting but that's a good chunk of stuff you'll wanna pair with it.

As mentioned, recovery stuff wouldn't be a bad idea either...winch bumper, winch, 3/4 front spacers, new deep cycle battery (such as a die hard p4 from sears)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ok mine is on 33's. I did an Old Man Emu 2.5 inch HD lift, a 1.25 inch body lift, and a motor mount lift, with proper bump stops. I also added the Currie front track bar, and steering. I also added all 8 Savvy adjustable control arms. In the back I used a track bar bracket from OME. I also added Black Magic brakes on the front and can lock up the 33's if needed. I will be adding a SYE in the fall when it cools down. The 2.5 inch or 3 inch lift, with body lift and motor mount lift will allow you to run 33's with out upgrading a bunch of other stuff at the start. There are several good lifts that come with the body lift, and motor mount lift mentioned above. I like Zone, that is in the price range of the RC lift, and it has much better reviews. The Zone 4.25 is a very good lift. This should give you the results that you are looking for with minimal if any vibes. If you do get somve vibes, you can drop the skid with some washers and stop them. After that you can do the SYE and remove the washer. If you jump to a 4 inch from the start you will need adjustable control arms, SYE, and adjustable track bars from the start.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts